Monday, August 15, 2005

 

The Park Bench

When we moved into this house 9 years ago, I bought a park bench for $39 . It came in a box and I had to assemble it. I applied a thick coat of marine quality polyurethane to protect the wood. Every spring I sanded it and revarnished it which kept it looking new and shiny. It has been in my front yard year round and has become a popular resting spot for us as well as friends and neighbors. Today I walked out the front door to get the mail and immediately missed my beloved bench.It was gone...poof!!!


I hope the thief...

enjoys it

and tends to it

as much as I have

Comments:
I have not been angured by anything lately......until I heard about the theft of your bench...it really pissed me off....I hope that the thief gets splinters in his butt and his penis falls off
 
It's angered
 
Sorry about the misspelling
 
Bastards!
If somehow the bench makes its way to Chicago, I shall make off with it and return it to you.
 
I told Tamara about your bench and she said you should put a sign where it was that said something like, "To the thief: I just want you to know I loved that bench."
He or she probably drives past your house a lot.
I thought that was a good idea to make the SOB feel guilty.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?